mg游戏官网’s long-running 夏季打击乐研讨会 is a two-week percussion intensive designed specifically for advanced high school percussionists who have reached age 15 and not yet graduated from high school.
Set in the exciting cultural environment of New York’s 林肯中心, the 研讨会 offers students hands-on instruction in orchestral, 当代, 世界mg游戏平台风格. Participants experience a challenging range of master classes, 诊所, 讲座, 排练, and performances led by a faculty of today’s most prominent percussion teachers and 表演者. The 研讨会 exposes students to the many skills, 职业生涯, and passions represented by Juilliard’s faculty and graduates and prepares them for success in college auditions and beyond.
- Watch/participate in 15+ masterclasses and 诊所 given by acclaimed faculty members and guests.
- Perform with the JSPS 打击乐器 Ensemble, including the premiere of a new work.
- Participate in“打击乐器 Intensives,” mini courses that go in-depth on specific topics.
- Take a Juilliard Ear Training course.
- Take a Juilliard Alexander Technique course
- Attend full recitals by renowned faculty artists.
- Attend 林肯中心 concerts
- Learn a TON about music and percussion.
- Have fun and make lifelong friends!
For questions regarding the program, contact 塞缪尔·所罗门 at (电子邮件保护)
For questions regarding admissions, contact Katya Lawson at (电子邮件保护)
计划的日期 & 费用
打击乐器ists who have reached age 15 and not yet graduated from high school by the start of the program are eligible to apply.
The 2023 夏季打击乐研讨会 takes place Sunday, July 9, through Saturday, July 22.
The fee for tuition and room and board is $3,500. 金融援助 is available for qualified admitted applicants.
The deadline for application and audition recording is February 1.